List of all events in July | ACNH - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Through June, into July. You'll find new Bugs, Fish, Sea Creatures, Events, DIY Recipes, and Birthdays for July.
July in Animal Crossing New Horizons is still summertime. Throughout July, you will encounter at least 6 events. Participate in seasonal events and you can get rich rewards. You can redeem this reward for Animal Crossing Money. Money, or Bells for short, is the island's most important currency, which can be used to unlock deeper island layouts, buy rare items, fashion apparel, and more. Event rewards, you can also use for house decoration, give to your favorite island villagers, and more. In Nook Shopping, you may also see Animal Crossing New Horizons Bell Voucher. Bell Voucher can also redeem Animal Crossing items, but only at Nook Stop.
List of all events in July - Animal Crossing New Horizons
1. Tanabata season (Returning): This is a very wasteful festival. Inspiration may come from China. Tanabata season events are scheduled for July 1–7. The activity is very simple, just make a wish with the Bamboo Grass. Besides, you can also buy this special Bamboo Grass item from Nook Shopping. I like this festival very much. Read carefully, Here's the official event description from Nintendo: "Celebrated on July 7th, this is the one day that the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi–represented by the stars Vega and Altair– can meet. Write a wish on tanzaku paper, hang it from the bamboo, and wish on the stars!"
2. Marine Day (New): Inspired by Japan. The main purpose is to express gratitude to the ocean. The event is scheduled for July 8–22. During the event, both old and new players can purchase new ship door decoration items for a limited time in the special items section of Nook Shopping. ACNH Items you purchase can be placed on your door as home decorations.
3. Le 14 Juillet (New): Inspired by France. Commemorate the French holiday with Phrygian Cap in 5 different colors (Red, Orange, Green, Light Blue, and Purple). The event runs from July 10th to 20th. New Phrygian Cap items can be purchased for a limited time in the Special Goods section of Nook Shopping, both old and new. The variety of goods in Nook Shopping is very abundant, and if you want to earn ACNH Bells quickly, using Nook Miles Tickets to go to Mystery Tour is also a good way.
4. Cowboy Festival (Returning): The event time is scheduled for July 15–August 15. During this time, the limited-time Rodeo-Style Springy Ride-on item will be available to grab from Nook Shopping once again. Here's the official event description from Nintendo: "Many countries have their cowboy-themed celebrations, but this one is inspired by Brazilian traditions. We hope this springy ride-on toy will help you get into the spirit!"
5. C.J.'s Fishing Tourney: July 10. Limited time event, get your fishing rods ready in advance! Compared to a normal Rod, I recommend Golden Rod. The reason is that it looks good and is durable.
6. Flick's Bug-Off (Northern Hemipshere): The event is scheduled for June 26. The accumulated points are exchanged with Flick and Flick will give away a random item, clothing, or wallpaper/rug.
List of DIY Recipes for July - Animal Crossing
How to find a DIY Recipes list and DIY Recipes?
1, Mermaid Furniture Recipes: By giving Scallops to Pascal, he will reward you with mermaid furniture DIY recipes.
2, Summer Shell Recipes (Northern Hem): Found in bottles on the beach, can also be given to you by villagers.
3, Winter Recipes (Southern Hem): Obtained or purchased from Snowboy.
July's Bugs List (Northern hemisphere) - Animal Crossing New Horizons
How to find the July Bugs list and get Bugs?
Tiger butterfly, Common bluebottle, Paper kite butterfly, Great purple emperor, Emperor butterfly, Agrias butterfly, Rajah Brooke's birdwing, Queen Alexandra's birdwing, Moth, Atlas moth, Madagascan sunset moth, Long locust, Grasshopper, Mantis, Orchid Mantis, Honeybee, Wasp, Brown cicada, Robust cicada, Giant cicada, Evening cicada, Cicada shell, Darner dragonfly, Banded dragonfly, Pondskater, Diving beetle, Giant water bug, Stinkbug, Man-faced stink bug, Tiger beetle, Jewel beetle, Citrus long-horned beetle, Rosalia batesi beetle, Blue weevil beetle, Earth-boring dung beetle, Scarab beetle, Drone beetle, Goliath beetle, Saw stag, Miyama stag, Giant stag, Rainbow stag, Cyclommatus stag, Golden stag, Giraffe stag, Horned dynastid, Horned atlas, Horned elephant, Horned Hercules, Walking stick, Walking leaf, Bagworm, Ant, Hermit crab, Wharf roach, Fly, Mosquito, Flea, Snail, Spider, Scorpion.
Carry Golden Net or other Net, be careful near On trees, On the ground, On flowers, On fresh water, On palm trees, Disguised as leaves, etc. Align the direction and press and hold A to snap.
Fish List for July (Northern hemisphere) - ACNH
How to find a Fish list and get Fish?
Pale chub, Crucian carp, Dace, Carp, Koi, Goldfish, Pop-eyed goldfish, Ranchu goldfish, Killifish, Crawfish, Snapping Turtlenn, Tadpole, Frog, Freshwater goby, Catfish, Giant snakehead, Bluegill, Black bass, Tilapia, Sweetfish, Guppy, Nibble fish, Angelfish, Betta, Neon tetra, Rainbowfish, Piranha, Arowana, Dorado, Gar, Arapaima, Saddled bichir, Sea horse, Clownfish, Surgeonfish, Butterfly fish, Napoleonfish, Zebra turkeyfish, Puffer fish, Anchovy, Horse mackerel, Barred knifejaw, Sea bass, Red snapper, Olive flounder, Squid, Ribbon eel, Blue marlin, Giant trevally, Mahi-mahi, Ocean sunfish, Saw shark, Hammerhead shark, Great white shark, Whale shark, Suckerfish, Barreleye, Coelacanth.
Carry a Golden Slingshot or whatever. Find a Sea, Pond, or the bank of a river, drop fish feed, and throw out the Golden Rod or other Rod. The rod shakes, press, and hold A to confirm.
July's List of Sea Creatures (Northern hemisphere) - Animal Crossing
How do I find Sea Creatures listings and get Sea Creatures?
Seaweed, Sea grapes, Sea star, Sea urchin, Slate pencil urchin, Sea anemone, Moon jellyfish, Sea slug, Pearl oyster, Mussel, Scallop, Whelk, Abalone, Gigas giant clam, Octopus, Vampire squid, Gazami crab, Acorn barnacle, Tiger prawn, Mantis shrimp, Giant isopod, Horseshoe crab, Sea pineapple, Spotted garden eel
Depending on the diving depth, you will find different deep-sea creatures. Among them, the Gigas giant clam swims very fast. If you're lucky enough to catch it, go sell it at Nook's Cranny and you'll get 15,000 ACNH Bells. Before diving, you need to change into a comfortable wetsuit. In ACItems.com items, you can get 16 dive items such as leaf-print wet suit, horizontal-striped wet suit, Nook Inc. wet suit, etc. at low prices.
July's Birthdays List - Animal Crossing New Horizons
How to find a Birthday list and invite animal villagers?
In chronological order, here is the list of animal villagers' birthdays in July.
Curt – July 1
Agent S – July 2
Blaire – July 3
Apollo – July 4
Samson (and Reese from Re: Tail) – July 5
Mira – July 6
Bree – July 7
Jeremiah – July 8
Huck and Static – July 9
Matt – July 10
Victoria – July 11
Olive (and Cap’n the boat captain) – July 12
Twiggy – July 13
Dizzy – July 14
Caroline – July 15
Frita – July 16
Jay – July 17
Croque (and Beppe from Pocket Camp) – July 18
Nibbles (and Pascal the special philosopher character) – July 19
Yuka – July 20
Prince – July 21
Chow – July 22
Elvis – July 23
Rex and O’Hare – July 24
Peck (and Nat, former Bug Off tourney host and Flick’s father) – July 25
Curly – July 26
Ketchup and Erik – July 27
Truffles – July 28
Lionel – July 29
Frank – July 30
Julia and Grizzly – July 31
Your island can hold up to 10 villagers. You cannot invite the 11th villager. Even if you meet the invitation conditions, you will not succeed in the end. Ways to invite villagers can try to Visit an island using a Nook Miles Ticket, Talking to random visitors at the campsite, Scanning an Animal Crossing Amiibo card, and trading with players. Arrange the island size reasonably and invite the most animal villagers to your island. This way your island will be very lively.