When can I ask for a refund?
1. The delivery has not taken place yet.
2. The goods are partly delivered. But the delivery cannot continue for objective reasons.
3. No refunds for virtual goods once shipped.
How can I ask for a refund?
You should contact our 24 hours Live Chat to apply for a refund with your order number. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number attached.
When can I get my refund?
The refund time depends on the payment method. Refunds via PayPal balances usually go through within 24 hours, but refunds via bank transfer may take several days.
What else should I know?
1. We would send pick-up notification emails to customers whose orders are incomplete every other day.
2. We won't accept applications for a refund caused by the buyer's faults. But we can change the funds to other goods or vouchers.
3. We may refund initiatively if we find the buyer's account is at high risk.